Monday 7 September 2009

Georgia and Nilla Sketch #7......

Hello everyone, great to see you all enjoying our sketches. Here are two cards made with Sketch#7



Firstly a card from Georgia made with Sketch #7. I love the way she has made the swing, don't you? A really lovely card.
*************************************

And next is a beautiful card from Nilla. Featuring the lovely Tilda. I love the way she has decoupaged Tilda and added the lovely little charm.

Thanks ladies for using our sketch and we hope you will come back for more.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my card! What a surprise to hop onto your site and see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.