Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR ... SKETCH #22




Well 2009 has gone and 2010 is here and I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who visits and uses our sketches and
of course to all our fabulous followers. It's so nice to see your finished cards and gives me inspiration too.


This is the first sketch of many for this year I hope you enjoy it. I decided on a DL card shape for this one as we haven't had one for a while and it makes a wee change. Feel free to rotate it or add anything you like.



Hope you enjoy the sketch, we'd love to see what you make with it...




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.